

20th August 2026
Working on my boy's annual tradition!








.png)
.png)
.png)

21st August 2026
Millet, Honeysuckle and Nasturtium, Blue Flax, Buckwheat, Common Corncockle, Catsear,
Elder Berries, Hawthorn Berries, Nasturtium Flower, Flax in seed, and a letter.





22nd August 2026
I spent 80 minutes sitting on a stool at the backdoor, reading my book and listening to the birds.
I heard 16 different species - a huge improvement from recent hot days when there have been drastically less.










23rd August 2026
Just look at that little marbled baby! We have had an influx of this years new baby pigeons visiting the garden recently and I am honoured they feel safe enough to come eat, wash, drink and rest at Hallow Manor.
Also featured; Garden Spider in their gorgeous and well place web, Marmalade Hoverfly at the Yarrow, a (Common Carder?) Bumblebee on the Erysimum, and a very fast, determined Buff Ermine moth caterpillar!




24th August 2026
Addressing another letter.
And Baker with his (safe) glitter on after watching me use it to decorate his birthday banner.


25th August 2026
Baking a special banana cake.







26th August 2026
My boy is officially 14 years old!
We spent the morning watching the birds and he pottered around the garden.
I decorated his cake but we didn't take his annual portraits just yet.



No comments:
Post a Comment