lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday, 23 September 2026

2026 Project 365 // Week 37

 






10th September 2026
Hand of Friendship💜







11th September 2026
Dunnock visitor.



12th September 2026
Some new life has popped up in the front garden!
And book mail!













13th September 2026
The morning crew, some pals I bumped into in the back garden, a gorgeous 'Beautiful Plume' (it's actual name) moth that had set up camp in our bathroom, and the princess herself enjoying the sun. 




14th September 2026
What a sunrise! 
Had to relocate a Small White Caterpillar from the kitchen to the garden.


15th September 2026
Common Froghopper hitched a ride in on Mr H when he got home from work.



16th September 2026
A whole host of goodies from my favourite shop!
I've not been able to visit physically myself for a long time so sent my Mam in to get a few bits...she ended up coming down to visit with a bag full of stuff, many of them gifts from the kindest shop owners I've ever known. I don't know how to react when someone is so overly nice to me, I just don't feel deserving of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment