lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 9 May 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 120 - 126

 











30th April 2021
Mr H got a couple days off work for a change so headed out for a 6am walk
and to finally hide some of the stones I painted 6 months ago.
As always it's good to take in the sights, smells and sounds of mother nature.



1st May 2021
So many more species of birds have been coming to the feeders recently.
It makes me happy to see all of the tits and finches in such a residential area.
More lady bugs, bees and insects, in general, are around too!
Thank goodness for Spring.



2nd May 2021
Happy International Dawn Chorus Day!
Technically we celebrated on Friday when we were out early and in the woods.
However, today Mr H had work so listening from the doorstep at 6am was the best I could do.
Mr Coal Tit stopped by to celebrate too though which was nice.




3rd May 2021
Quick little 2-mile power walk in the pouring rain as I waited on Mr H finishing work.
Best time for me to get out because it was so quiet!


4th May 2021
Gross! I've never had oats or porridge but thought I'd do a basic soak of some with chocolate oat milk overnight to try.
I don't like the texture and they're too plain. Blurgh. Sticking to Cocoa Shreddies and Weetabix!



5th May 2021
Hades had fun in the bath today! He had a quick dip to help with a tiny bit of stuck shed.
Obviously, he doesn't do/need this often, it's actually the first time in this house and we've been here 2 years.


6th May 2021
I'm the person who, when experiencing this crazy 'four seasons in one day' type of weather, is most concerned about the survival of my plants.

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful eye for detail. Great idea to decorate those stones. Lovely to see your photos, and your rainy walk. :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete