lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 16 May 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 127 - 133

 


7th May 2021
Freshly made vegan sausage rolls 👌











8th May 2021
The first time on any beach in 314 days!
I grew up at this beach. I walked the dogs with my Granda, I searched rock pools with my Dad, I dipped my toes in the sea with my Mam.
I observed frog spawn in a pond nearby, breathed in the fresh sea air and had my love for the coast sparked here and all the other beaches in my home town.
We took a long overdue trip to surprise my parents and give Mam her retirement gift today, so while there we had to get to a beach...even if it was completely chucking it down!
It gave me a chance to hide some more of my painted stones too!
This night was the first time I have slept right the way through the night in years.
I personally think if you grow up on the coast, you'll always need the coast.
One day I'll be back.



9th May 2021
Isn't it ironic that our Humpty bath bomb arrived broken? Haha.
It saved me the heartbreak of cracking him open anyway.


10th May 2021
A lone daisy.


11th May 2021
We didn't have a lightning storm today. 


12th May 2021
My parents have been redecorating my old room recently and got rid of my old bed.
The wood went to a family friend who is so creative and made it into things, including these bowls.
I don't know what to do with them but I wanted them not only because they were made from a bed I slept in most of my life, but because Simon puts so much love into his work.
I'm going to hopefully help him set up an Etsy or something at some point, what do you think?



13th May 2021
Some happy mail the past couple of days! My medal for completing Blue Cross Rescue Run arrived which makes my 3rd of the year so far.
If you can spare a couple £ and would like to support a fantastic cause, you can so on my fundraising pages > https://bluecross.enthuse.com/pf/daniellehallow!
We also ordered some of my favourite vegan chocolate, so it felt like a nice finish line reward haha! Hopefully, it will last a good month or two between us both...


No comments:

Post a Comment