lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 23 May 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 134 -140

 



14th May 2021
Finished one and started another.
It has taken me about 3 months to complete the Thomas Kincade Snow White Jigsaw, however, I haven't had much time to work on it and ended up cranking out most of it the past few days.
That means I can finally start the double-sided Disney Cats and Dogs jigsaw!


15th May 2021
We love Dreamies in this house.
And we love brands who show their support for the LGBTQIA+ community!




16th May 2021
Poor Humpty...


17th May 2021
Another of our daily visitors. Well more like hourly...


18th May 2021
Let's just pretend the tripod shadow was intentional...
Repurposing my old favourite ever jeans into something new!








19th May 2021
Welcome to 'Igor', our newest adoption from Loved Before London!
We browse every week and this release day we spotted my Simbas twin!
Obviously, he had to come to join him and the Nala who we adopted back in December!
Simba has been with me for 29 years.
He's travelled far and been well-loved, which is evident when seeing him next to his younger-looking counterpart.
I mentioned this in the post where I shared Nala [24.12.20] but I have a form of Synaesthesia, Personification, and have for as long as I can remember.
It makes me super sad to think of a soft toy (or other items) being left alone or discarded etc so this company is an absolute light!
I love what they are doing and I'm happy that Simba, Nala and 'Igor' will be together now.



20th May 2021
They're magical because they're vegan!
And we get these Skittles every year so was excited that they're out again!

No comments:

Post a Comment