lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 22 August 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 225 - 231

 


13th August 2021
What great timing! The best post to receive for Friday the 13th!
Love these cuties from Grimly Fiendish Crafts.


14th August 2021
What an absolutely beautiful, tiny little snail I came across while weeding the garden border today.
 They were like a little gemstone. If only the camera could pick up what eyes do.



15th August 2021
We were transported to the Island of Motunui with the scent of this Heart of Te Fiti bath bomb 🏝️😍


16th August 2021
I haven't shared the individual book I was reading, in my daily photos, since way back in March!
This is my 33rd book of the year and yes, I did buy the set ready to start after we finished watching the Disney+ show.
I'm a bit behind on my reading in comparison to last year, but it's been a time and although we still read in bed every single night,
I don't get my afternoon read in the car anymore since Mr H switched jobs which is a miss.
What are you reading?










17th August 2021
Castle ruin exploration, family grave visit and a trip to the farm where Mam grew up during today's time at Berwick.
It's mad that just a 70 mile drive up to my hometown there are so many options for adventures.
After last Wednesday's absolute fail of a walk where we live I needed this.
Lovely time with Mam in my favourite place.


18th August 2021
I always think of my Nana and Granda, but after having visited the farm where Granda
was a shepherd and where my Mam grew up yesterday I thought about him extra today.
His old crook and whistle sit in my living room and I'm very happy to have them.


19th August 2021
Today is World Photography Day and I had an awful day, so I've been looking back at some of my old wildlife photography work.
 I did actually used to be a photographer (as in it was my job).
I've done studio work, family portraits, pet portraits, weddings and sold wildlife photography in calendars.
I wouldn't say I miss the human interaction but I definitely miss the animal encounters I've been lucky to have.
Of course, I wish I could have way more and have the opportunity to get shots others do but it's nice to look back on old photos.







No comments:

Post a Comment