lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 29 August 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 232 - 238

 


20th August 2021
πŸ¦‹



21st August 2021
Not only are my daily photo opportunities/ideas non-existent just now, our cupboards have also been bare for days.
Thankfully I'd had the few bits to scape together a Paella for tonight's tea.



22nd August 2021
Sunday bath day comes round again.


23rd August 2021
Little man's birthday is flying in... Annual banner-making has been completed.
Only a few days to go...😭



24th August 2021
A wonderful Crow chorus greeted us upon getting up this morning.
We've also been getting visits from this very beat up looking Magpie.
Poor thing is even more flighty than most (rightly so it seems),
so I only managed this one sneaky snap before they took off.









25th August 2021
I can't believe this guy is 9 already!
We celebrated a day early as his Daddy is at work tomorrow and although his Granny and Granda were only able to watch him open his
presents over webcam, we still had a (super healthy πŸ˜‚, vegan) picky tea...along with special pup cakes for Baker made by Daddy.
I wish time would slow down, life is too short and my baby is getting old too quickly.


26th August 2021
You know you've got a good dog when he was born on International Dog Day!
Happy 9th birthday my son/best friend, Baker.
It's mad to think this lad has been with me a third of my life, we've known each other longer than anyone in my life obviously apart from my parents.
Non-dog parents probably don't get it but I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for the unconditional love and support he has given me.
I dread to think of the day he's no longer by my side, though of course, it's difficult not to think of when the years are passing so quickly.

'' Having a dog will bless you with many of the happiest days of your life, and one of the worst. '' πŸΎπŸ–€πŸΎ


No comments:

Post a Comment