lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 8 August 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 211 - 217

 


30th July 2021
What do you do when you're in a slump of depression?
Apparently, I buy 31 books, enough for one every day of the month.

 (Obviously, I cannot read one every day).


31st July 2021
There has been a group of young Sparrows visiting the garden this past week or so.
There were 4 of them on the feeder and a couple on the ground, but by the time I got my camera
I only caught two. We've not had a bird feeder photo in almost 4 weeks so it's nice
to end the month with the busy bird feeder on a rainy day.



1st August 2021
When the first day of the month lands on a Sunday, we get to kick it off with a bomb!
Using the first bath bomb, the Love You 3000 Iron Man-inspired one,
from our latest haul from Tales of Toria!


2nd August 2021
A young little Dunnock took advantage of the break in bird traffic in the garden this afternoon. Beautiful!


3rd August 2021
I never know the time when the sun stays up late in Summer.


4th August 2021
A beautiful white Pigeon has joined our breakfast (dinner and tea) flock!


5th August 2021
A spur of the minute home update because I wanted to be rid of the hutch.
These are the current layouts with more upgrades coming soon.
They get out to have free roam of the house and they go into the garden too before people tell me how to care for my animals.
I wouldn't share the photo for sake of ridicule, but these are my daily photos for memories so I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment