lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 12 September 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 246 - 252

 



3rd September 2021
Baker's new blanket he got for his birthday has been popular.
So much so even his sissies have been using his bed when he's in his bedroom!
It is a super soft blankey.











4th September 2021
A special post to mark both Wildlife Day and my 1000th post on this account!
We made a point at forcing ourselves out for a walk (I need to clarify for anyone who doesn't know us, it's due to anxiety etc I have to force myself out, I'd walk in the wild all the time if it wasn't for other human existence) and it was a great drizzly morning with barely anyone around...though it also meant super limited wildlife sightings haha, typical.

1000 posts here too. I can't believe in a few months I will be onto year 10 of Project 365 - so cool to look back on exact days from previous years, especially the past 3 with my forever family.

🖤☠️ The Hallows ☠️🖤



5th September 2021
Midnight Ball bath bomb this week, from Tales of Toria.
Check out the hidden Mickey it made!


6th September 2021
So happy this is finally done!


7th September 2021
Had a nice couple of days with Mam and Dad visiting.
They came to be there during my Autoglass appointment seeing as Mr H was working the only day I could book in.
Drove them home today and Baker and I had half an hour in the back garden before heading home.
All of Mams plants are still doing so well with plenty of bees, compared to our garden!


8th September 2021
One of my absolute favourite things is to watch birds have fun in birdbaths and puddles.
It makes me so happy to see them find so much joy in something most would deem as so simple.


9th September 2021
It's back to the time of year when we're getting up as the sun is waking too.


No comments:

Post a Comment