lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 19 September 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 253 - 259

 


10th September 2021
Disney Halloween haul!
Overall super chuffed with what we were able to get, though obviously the range is never as good as the US and we did have some considerable damage as usual!
Also, no pin?! Looks like we'll have to fork out on eBay because it's something we want to collect
each year with our wedding anniversary being on Halloween...if I hadn't mentioned it 😂🎃


11th September 2021
Got a lot of good long standing jobs done today.
Sorted the wax odd box and got 7 new candles done in time for Octoberween, the greenhouse was cleaned
out with just the last few plants still standing strengthened and the wardrobe fully sorted through.
An early start to the great Autumn clean!



12th September 2021
Yo ho, yo ho, a pirates bath for me ☠️


13th September 2021
This sewing machine has got to be about 15 years old now!
Still does the job though. Got the boys some nice fleece/zorb pads made for their cages.


14th September 2021
On the 3rd of September, I completed my second half marathon of the year!
The medal (my 5th of the year so far) arrived yesterday.
You know some days I struggle to get one photo and then days like yesterday I had multiple options ha, so I'm sharing my medal today.
I ended up with a slower finish time compared to my previous half marathon due to my arthritis/other pains - but I did it!
These 13+ miles add to my current bigger distance challenge of 828 miles which spans the distance of the Ring Road in Iceland.
If you can spare a pound or two and would like to support an awesome animal rescue Vukjac Shelter please check out my fundraiser https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/daniellehallow828.
Thank you.


15th September 2021
One of the only Summer blooms still holding on in our gardens 🌞


16th September 2021
We're back to the days of waking up in the dark again!
Photo 1 was taken around 6.35 as we left the house to drop Mr H at work.
Photo 2 was taken at 7.05am as I arrived back home. The sky moves fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment