lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 26 September 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 260 - 266

 


17th September 2021
When the only vegan take away around re-opens after like a month shut and
you sit in an hour of traffic on your 20min journey home, it's difficult to resist.


18th September 2021
One half of a pair of beautiful Robins that have been hanging around our house recently.
During an important phone call one sat on my back fence watching me through the window,
yesterday one hovered by the window looking right in at me and the pair of them have sung
their hearts out and foraged for food in the bushes by where my car is parked.
They make my day.


19th September 2021
'' You are about to discover what lies beyond the fifth dimension,
beyond the deepest, darkest corner of the imagination... ''



20th September 2021
I love the glittering dew on the grass in the morning!
Considering this morning was the coldest we've had recently (it was still 10° though), it turned into a beautiful day.

I also received yet another medal today...
It actually dropped through my letterbox while I was in the middle of a 7 mile run so that was fitting.
 This is actually one I ended up missing earlier in Summer and as I have pretty much all the other Predator series medals I had to grab it.
I did do this half marathon last week, over 2 days because my arthritis is angry and my body can only cope with so many miles!



21st September 2021
Urgh! This little guy made watering the plants stressful this morning!
I thought I'd get a last photo of the greenhouse for the season too.
We still have Tomatoes, Cucumber and Peppers hanging on for now...









22nd September 2021
Happy Autumn Equinox 🍂🏵️🍁
A beautiful welcome to the season full of wonderful birds, pretty skies and even the fox popped by in the early hours of today.
Hopefully, Mr Hoggle will pop by tonight too.

I'm so grateful for all this natural beauty I'm lucky to encounter from my doorstep and I hope
more people continue to open their eyes to the wonders of this world and take steps to protect it.


23rd September 2021
🥖

No comments:

Post a Comment