lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 3 April 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 85 - 91

 







26th March 2022
It was a busy Saturday, cutting the grass in both gardens for the first time this season,
getting Mars out in the garden for the first time this year and lots of other garden jobs got done too.
I then had a lovely afternoon at Cats Protection with Pushka and Riva,
 Floss (who was hiding), Milo and Star, Ella, and Tofu 😻
Finally, we ended the evening with all electricity off (Minus the reptile heat sources and the fridge!)
 and played Jumanji by candlelight for Earth Hour 🌎🕯️



27th March 2022
Argo's first time outside this year!
And his best pal is never far... Baker takes big brother duties very seriously!
Luckily neither of the piggies bat an eyelid and they are perfectly safe and happy.


28th March 2022
The birds are my friends.


29th March 2022
Our LGs are so social, they come out to see you every time you enter the room pretty much.
It was the big clean today and Hela had a lot of fun helping me 🦎









30th March 2022
Caught in the snow at Beamish! Poor Baker didn't have his coat on and most of the other animals were running for cover.
Managed to grab the exclusive new Beamish gin and get a good walk in though.



31st March 2022
Rudely awoken at 1.30am by hailstones. Greeted by ominous clouds at 6am.
A day of sporadic weather as moody as my mental health.





1st April 2022
My @heartcureclothing Mother's Day treats from Mr H (on behalf of the 10 fur/scale babies) arrived today! 🖤
Over the moon with it all and as always LOVE the attention and care that goes into packing when buying from small businesses.
I did cry at those beautiful piggies in the photo and have put them on my fridge 🐷💗

In regards to 'Mother's Day' it's nice to acknowledge those of us who do not have or want human kids.
I work just as hard day to day as mothers of children and I love my dog, cats, guinea pigs, snakes and lizards more than anything.
Pet parents deal with poorly babies, fighting babies, clean up after babies, play with babies, teach babies and everything in between.
I am so privileged to have Baker, Eos, Aurora, Mars, Argo, Hades, Anubis, Athena, Hela & Freya and their Daddy in my life.
I literally wouldn't get through each day without them.
If you love your pet, please consider going vegan for their brothers, sisters and cousins.
We need to protect all species, not just the one you have living in your house.
Animal lovers don't eat them.


No comments:

Post a Comment