lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 17 April 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 99 - 105

 








9th April 2022
My CP pals today were the incredibly loving and loves attention Tiger,
Salem who came in so matted he had to be almost fully shaved
(he was a little babe and kept trying to get into my fluffy spirit jersey),
the sweetest sisters Peggy and Millie,
intensely affectionate and playful Dennis
and beautiful Bobby who is FIV+ and didn't want too much of a fuss
but let me talk to him for a while 🖤



10th April 2022
Planting out and piggy playtime 🌞🌻🐹
Mr H got the kale and tomato seedlings planted out, they've shot up!
It's going to be weird having no greenhouse this year but I started off some seeds to take inside too.
 Takeaway tubs make for good seed storage btw!


11th April 2022
Not had a sunrise or sunset photo for a while.
This morning's wasn't too bad.


12th April 2022
Drip, drip, drop, little April showers 💧🌧️






13th April 2022
A walk to the castle while up home to visit Mam and Dad.
So many more photos (58), which will be in a blog future blog post.


14th April 2022
DIYing bargain £5.00 bird tables!
Last month I grabbed one of these bird tables when I was up visiting my parents.
I painted it and did it up, then I wanted more...so Mr H phoned to buy 2 more for Mam to collect.
I picked them up yesterday and started work on the new pair.
How much better do they look once not bright orange?!
I've been after a bird table for years but they're so expensive.
These are the perfect size for the little birds and we have a grate to put on
the sides to protect them from the big birds who already have first pickings!

(As for the decking, we stained it when we moved in but because
it had been in a while and never treated, the stain has worn to this mess.)


15th April 2022
The second species of Ladybug spotted in the garden so far this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment