lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 10 April 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 92 - 98










2nd April 2022
Today was Craft for Cats!
Obviously, Saturday is my day at Cats Protection so I didn't join the live stream but
instead did a little in the morning and completed it later in the day.
I didn't want to show favourites so didn't depict one cat or the other and
instead just took inspiration from both Eos and Aurora 🐈🐈

My lovely little buddies at CP today were the wonderful
Luna, Princess Carolyn, Nahla, Cleo, Gillian & Keith and Darcy 🖤


3rd April 2022
Trying to soothe my achy back and joints with a bubble bath.
This poor bunny arrived pretty banged up but I've always been known to
love the damaged and unwanted so they're in the right place 🐇🌟





4th April 2022
Life!! 🌿
 Finally, the trees and plants don't look so sad.
So excited for our gardens to be alive again and re-welcome all our wild visitors.
The sound of bees, the colour of ladybugs, the nighttime camera capture of the hedgehogs.
🖤 The best!


5th April 2022
Our favourite chocolate brand had done it again!
These Cookie Dough Bunnies are the best thing ever!!
I was a huge chocoholic and it was the last thing I got rid of from my diet when going vegan.
So much so I was vegan with everything except chocolate for a couple of years.
Thank goodness for @nomochocolate because we can buy a big pack on their website
meaning I have a little supply in the cupboard for when I need a pick me up.
Hopefully, I can make these last a while... 😂🐇

While I'm on the subject, please make sure your gifts this Spring are vegan chocolate bunnies and not live rabbits!!
Small animals have much more complex needs than people think and far too many
 are abandoned and cast aside once a child loses interest.








6th April 2022
The first failed Beamish visit of the year 🙄
I had checked and checked and checked when school holidays were and every one in the North East wasn't until the 8th.
I guess all the Southerner's schools were off though and half of them had decided that Beamish was where they were going. 😭
We almost just turned and left before we went in, but against better judgement, we headed in so Baker could have his much-anticipated walk.
It was far too overwhelming, especially now that no one cares about CvD, masks or giving anyone respect and personal space.
I know it's outdoors and for most people, it wouldn't have been that busy but for me, I can't cope with it.
We walked a route that not many people tend to go, got caught in a random rainstorm
(yet again with no coats for Baker or me) and rushed back to the exit where I ended up having to take my inhaler.

We did get to see a Red Kite and Baker got his walk I guess.
 But the joys of Spring and Summer are lost on us now.
I hope Beamish will in the future perhaps bring in a day or two per month designated purely for disabled,
autistic and elderly people where people show more empathy and respect to those who still want
to enjoy these places without being overwhelmed with noise and crowds.
Oh, and if you see people wearing masks try to resist the need to go toward them
and particularly don't cough at them!
No wonder I hate people.



7th April 2022
Aurora 🐈🖤


8th April 2022
What I read last quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment