lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 2 October 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 267 - 273

 




24th September 2022
The lovely Ellis reopened her shop after maternity leave and being a fellow animal lover had some bits I had to grab!
Her style is so whimsical and cute and I'm loving the darker colour schemes.
I'd love to get my hands on some of Ellis' fabrics and make some bits myself!





25th September 2022
Aurora, Zeva, Alabama, Pearl.
I am very thankful for these lovely ladies today.
On my way into the adoption centre, literally as I was turning into the gates, a car from behind me pulled onto the wrong side of the road and overtook me.
It was a close call. It mounted the pavement.
I've encountered many eratic drivers over the years, especially while living closer to the city but this encounter shook me quite a bit.
I needed cat hugs more than ever after that.


26th September 2022
Taking in the last of the greeness before it all turns to brown.


27th September 2022
It seems this was the only photo I took today.
Some mini garlic and chive hassleback potatoes.


28th September 2022
While up at my parents, I went to sort some bits in the loft and happened upon a bag full of my childhood friends.


29th September 2022
6.55am.




30th September 2022
The rains did not stop all day and our already full waterbutt turned into a water feature.
Complete with tiny snails swimming. I moved them over onto a nearby plant.


No comments:

Post a Comment