lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 30 October 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 295 - 301

 


22nd October 2022
It's Geese season!






23rd October 2022
Today we did an Instagram Live to round out National Adoption Week and to highlight a couple of our beautiful black cats, Poppy and Nedjem, as National Black Cat Day approaches. 
While on-site I also got to spend time with Fig, Zeva and Coco Belle!





24th October 2022
While putting out the bird food and freshening the bird baths this morning, I spotted a little speckled friend! 
Then while working at the desk I noticed one on the back window that I had to go and remove as it was quickly approaching a big spider web.
Later in the afternoon as Baker and I were playing, the next Ladybug appeared and when I went out to take a photo I noticed he had a twin with him.
Four ladybugs in late October?! 




25th October 2022
Although this is not my first year doing a wild lawn, it is the first time I've left it for Autumn/Winter.
I don't know why I thought it was a good idea to cut it down but I won't again!
We've had mushrooms pop up, which the wildlife have been eating it seems, and just look at all those other species of plants! 


26th October 2022
My birthday gift from Mr H happened today!


27th October 2022
This lazy guy was having a good old morning feast while still laying down in one of the bird tables!



28th October 2022
Whenever it rains heavily, our water butt is a hub for the snail's meetings!

No comments:

Post a Comment