lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 16 October 2022

2022 Project 365 // Days 281 - 287




8th October 2022
After about 2 years, I met up with my friend Laura and got to meet her little lad Buddie for the first time.
We booked a dog field and I got a good set of photos of him, then we popped down to Marsden for a quick dip in the sea too.
He can't be off the lead so I had to edit it out of his photos in the water but I like the overall outcome. 








9th October 2022
It was quite the cuddly day at the adoption centre today!
I was lucky to get to spend some time with the wonderful Trouble, Oscar, Sandy, Pushkin, Maxine & Billy and Tyler, Bode & Gabe. 
I had so many photos of the lovebug that is Trouble (his name is such a juxtaposition!) that I had to include two.


10th October 2022
Last night's Hunter's Moon was in its full glory at 6am this morning!



11th October 2022
Kicked the day off with a stunner of a sunrise and then had the pleasure of being visited by a beautiful little Coal Tit in the afternoon.










12th October 2022
Another birthday has come and another year has passed that I am not at Disney. 
We started the morning by taking Baker to an agility field and when I say I haven't seen him act the way he did in years, it is no exaggeration
- Mr H said he has never seen him like it! He was in his element and ran far too much.
We had to tell him when he'd had enough because the old man still has a puppy brain and ends up sore and tired for the following days even just after a big walk.
In the afternoon Mr H and I took my parents over to Beamish and considering it's only been a month since we were there, Autumn has really taken hold!


13th October 2022
Getting photos for my 'What I Read Last Quarter' blog post with the help of Aurora.


14th October 2022
Two pigeon buddies have flown into the kitchen window this past week or so. 
Poor guys get spooked when cars speed down the road...it is a 20 but no one seems to take notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment