lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 4 January 2023

2022 Project 365 // Days 358 - 365

 


24th December 2022
At first, I thought I was photographing the sleeping Wood Pigeon until I noticed all the other little faces too!
How many Gold Finches can you spot? A beautiful surprise charm.







25th December 2022
Alpine, Julius, Athena and Inca gave me some much-needed serotonin and dopamine today!
Alpine has come on leaps and bounds in the past few months and is like a different cat. When we first met I couldn't touch him and today he just wanted to be on my knee the whole time!
It was also day one of 12 Days Wild and as per my usual daily routine, I topped up all the feeders and spent some time watching all my feathered visitors. 



26th December 2022
Found this at a local charity shop still sealed and only £3! We completed it today after only 2 sittings!









27th December 2022
Had a walk down Whitburn Nature Reserve today to Finn's Labyrinth.
Another place I can't believe we hadn't been yet considering we've lived here four years.
We were lucky enough to see Curlew, Oystercatchers, a Cormorant, Turnstone, Redshank and a Kestrel!



28th December 2022
It rained today. December has been full of almost every single weather.












29th December 2022
Had to fit in another walk after Mr H finished work to get our monthly portrait.
Hugged a tree, saw a double rainbow and spent some time with lots of swans too. 




30th December 2022
Day 6 of 12 Days Wild.
We rarely get Blackbirds visiting us but recently two males had been battling in the front garden and now there is one who comes by every day for some food!
I also sorted out the hedgehog hide and tried to conceal it a little more after all the wind of the last couple days. 
There isn't anyone in it, but it's here for any that may need it.
Hedgehogs shouldn't be out and about right now but with climate change and this
stupidly mild weather the poor wildlife doesn't know whether its coming or going.



31st December 2022
Year 2 of December pumpkin carving for New Year! 
Last year I did a Dragon, but this year I've decided to start carving the Lunar Year animal.
2023 is the year of the Rabbit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment