lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 15 January 2023

2022 Project 365 Round-Up


 
I can't use any of the usual cliche opening lines for this post because it's already over a fortnight into the New Year and I've been playing catch up with not only my other blog but also my daily videos so it's taken me a while to finally circle around to this. 
2022 marked 10 full years of Project 365. However, the last 4 years are the projects I'm especially pleased to have as Mr H and I's whole relationship has been documented; moving in together, welcoming new pets, having little adventures, moving again, getting married, and in 2022 specifically getting to take our first mini holidays together. 

So, just as I have in previous years before I proceed on to my 11th year of daily photos, I wanted to share a round-up of my 2022 Project 365.
Check out my previous year in review here > 2021 Project 365 Round-Up






January Moments
- Rescuing Rhea (read more about Rhea here)
- Lots of work for Cats Protection
- Washing on the line in January?!

Above photo - A Great Spotted Woodpecker spotted during our walk at Harton Cemetery. 

See all of January 2022's photos here.







February Moments
- Mr H's birthday (cake)!
- Walk along Berwick Pier
- Releasing Rhea 🖤

Above photo - A flying visit to Whitby

See all of February 2022's photos here.






March Moments
- A sea of wild Crocus
- Photographing deer on Holy Island
- Two Beamish visits

Above photo - Exmoor Ponies at work on Cleadon Hill.

See all of March 2022's photos here.





April Moments
- Craft for Cats Embroidery 
- Earth Day!
- Getting to see Born Free Forever in Exhibtion Park

Above photo - Exploring Berwick Castle

See all of April 2022's photos here.






May Moments
- A wildlife filled Dawn Chorus Day at Holywell Dene
- Our field mouse vistor Reepicheep brought her babies to visit
- Litter picking

Above photo - Return visit to Born Free Forever with Mam

See all of May 2022's photos here.







June Moments
- 30 Days Wild!!
- Adventures through Marsden Rock
- Rescuing Ludo

Above photo - Puffin boat trip around the Farne Islands

See all of June 2022's photos here. 






July Moments
- Craft for Cats Mosaic Coaster
- Our blooming garden!
- Starting training for the Blue Cross PBSS

Above photo - Baker's trip on Heatherslaw Light Railway

See all of July 2022's photos here.





August Moments
- Getting our new car
- Visiting Bruce's Stone, Scotland's most Southernly Point, the Viking Stones at Kirkmadrine Chapel & Dunsky Castle.
- Swimming in the sea at Terally Bay Beach, Mull of Galloway with Baker.

Above photo - Camping at North Rhinns, Dumfries and Galloway for Baker's (early) Birthday.

See all of August 2022's photos here.







September Moments
- Read 'The Secret of Haven Point' a book based around our favorite Marsden Bay & Souter Lighthouse
- Craft for Cats Indian Block Printing
- Reuniting with my childhood friends (all my soft toys from my parents loft)

Above photo
- Swimming in the sea with Mr H at Cocklawburn Beach

See all of September 2022's photos here.






October Moments
- Baker's first time at the agility field
- Added Nyx and Calypso to our family
- Got my Ludo tattoo

Above photo - Seeing the Kelpies of Falkirk

See all of October 2022's photos here.






November Moments
- Late Halloween Celebrations
- Reepicheep tattoo & Mr H tattooing my name on his knuckles
- Painted our bedroom

Above photo - Spending a few days in Bagend for our Anniversary!

See all of November 2022's photos here.





December Moments
- Craft for Cats needle felting
- Paddling in the sea for Winter Solstice
- Carving my new year pumpkin

Above photo - It snowed.

See all of December 2022's photos here.

-----


2022 wasn't such a bad year and I'm sad to see it go. We got to have our first holidays together (both in different parts of beautiful Scotland, I started my second volunteer job with Blue Cross as a pet bereavement support volunteer as well as spent many more wonderful moments with the cats at Cats Protections and as usual nature and wildlife featured prominently which makes me very happy indeed.


Thanks for following along with my 10th year of daily photos! Although last year you could follow along in real-time over on my Instagram, 2022 was the year that I got rid of my Instagram and so now the only place you can see my daily photos is right here! Of course, many of the days also have lots more photos to see but I cap it at 10 for this project, so if you pop on over to my main blog - Underland to Wonderland - you can see plenty of posts including those days where I took too many photos! As well as much more.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment