lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 15 February 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 36 - 42







5th February 2023
My wonderful cat therapists today were Caramel Tibshelf, Thomas, Michael, Marco, Buttons and Earl Summers! 
It was also the Snow Moon tonight. Luckily it didn't bring in actual snow.


6th February 2023
Crazy sunset.


7th February 2023
Another photo of the sky because apparently, I didn't take any other photos today.




8th February 2023
Second jigsaw of the year complete! This one was so much fun and probably one of my favorite jigsaws ever to be honest.
It was easy enough to not be frustrating but not so easy as to be boring. It has crazy shaped pieces meaning it's one of the first times
I've not been able to fully complete the whole edge before starting the rest but it also meant that the futher on I got,
there was only a small choice of places for the piceces to go.

I also decided to pop into Cats Protection to spend an hour or so with Thomas.
Little did I know it would be the last time I'd get to see him as he's going to a foster home tomorrow.
I can't believe how far he's come in the 4/5 weeks I've known him and I hope he gets the purrfect home asap. 


9th February 2023
Exciting book mail today!
I have a hospital appointment coming up and I'm really struggling with my anxiety so book retail therapy it is.
The Stickleback Catchers was a pre-order that just so happened to land at the right time too!



10th February 2023
A couple love birds in our birdbath this afternoon!



11th February 2023
Crocuses that popped up earlier this week are one of many of the signs that life is returning in the gardens. 
And of course, another sky photo because apparently, that's all I've done this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment