lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 8 February 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 29 - 35

 






29th January 2023
Today's loves were Mr McHenry, Thomas, Theadore, Patch and Buttons.
Mr McHenry is another little lad whos had a tough time and so he and Thomas had 45 minutes of love from me.
Though both in very different ways.
Thomas and I read another few chapters of The Wonderful Wizard of Oz while Mr McHenry had lots of headbumps and strokes.


30th January 2023
Yawning Argo showing off his wet chin because he's drinking from a bowl
until we get him a new bottle and his hair is too long. 


31st January 2023
Baker and his new little lion toy we brought him back from Ikea.








1st February 2023
Baker and I took Daddy on the walk we've been doing recently. 
Although Mr H and I have been to St Paul's together many times before, Baker had never been until
a couple of days ago on our walk, so I had to take the camera and get some photos of him there today.



2nd February 2023
Our gorgeous Calypso and Nyx have gotten big recently! They've been with us 5 months now!
And look at the pretty rainbow their light through the edge of the water/tank makes on the floor.



3rd February 2023
The Blue Tits and Great Tits have been properly checking out and fighting over the birdhouses recently.
Fingers crossed we get some takers!
My medal for my 100 miles in January challenge arrived today too!
Go check out Farplace Animal Rescue and support them in any way you can. Farplace Animal Rescue



4th February 2023
Gold Rabbit!
I managed to get my hands on this beautiful bath bomb to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit!
Funnily, it almost matches the pumpkin I carved at New Year - see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment