lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 9 August 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 211 - 217

 


30th July 2023
Rain, rain here to stay? 
I love rain.
Water is life and it was only last year that intense heat and a lack of rain caused terrible things.
Then again, too much and there are floods.
Everything has to work in a balance but because of us humans, the scales are off.


31st July 2023
An unintended second photo in a row of this same view, but I had to take some photos
of this beautiful Blackbird while he had a wash!


1st August 2023
Another print for our Bat Wall has come today. How sweet is this little package?
I love shopping small. 
I also ordered a pin to go on our memory pin banner to commemorate finally getting my Autism diagnosis after a lifetime of struggling and not knowing what was wrong with me.
I'll talk more about it on Underland to Wonderland in the future.


2nd August 2023
With the car in the garage for it's MOT I have a 3-mile round trip to drop it off/pick it up.
On the way home this guy was right in the middle of a busy path and I didn't want a bike to squish them.
So they hitched a ride on my hand until we reached a safer place.


3rd August 2023
3 in one post! My back fence is popular!
I love photographing Robins in the height of summer though because people tend to think they only exist in winter...


4th August 2023
Finally getting around to taking photos for my quarterly reading wrap-up!
This is what I read over April, May and June.



5th August 2023
Oaktree progress!
(Check it out on the 5th of July here)


No comments:

Post a Comment