lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 12 July 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 183 - 189

 





2nd July 2023
My cat pot was finally dry and it was time to paint!



3rd July 2023
It's a sleepy boy day apparently...










4th July 2023
I'm a born and raised Berwicker, but I'd never actually been inside Bamburgh Castle until today!
There is a 'The Last Kingdom' exhibition on and Mr H and I really wanted to check it out before the summer holidays hit.
We had a really nice visit. I'll share more photos on Underland to Wonderland at some point!



5th July 2023
The raspberry plants are in full-producing swing right now!
And our beautiful little oak tree, which we've grown from an acorn, is shooting up too!





6th July 2023
Hi again little mouse buddy!
This is a new place for our pals to have ventured, I hope they stay safe.
I also took photos of my finished Craft for Cats with the best models!


7th July 2023
I know it seems silly, but I really love hearing and seeing these guys stripping the bamboo on our fence!


8th July 2023
Princess Aurora surveying her kingdom.


No comments:

Post a Comment