lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 19 July 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 190 - 196

 


9th July 2023
Accidental wheat crop and a Small White Butterfly.


10th July 2023
The first of the Hollyhock has started to open!




11th July 2023
I was back at The Birdhouse Tattoo for a rework of my Disney birds on my chest and a portrait of my darlin' boy Argo today. 
We didn't quite get him finished today so I'll be back in a few weeks to add the colour.
Sitting on my lap forever now.




12th July 2023
So many juveniles have been frequenting our garden this year, but these lovelies are some of the biggest!


13th July 2023
My little shadow loves to sleep with her head cupped by my hand <3


14th July 2023
Beautiful Hela!


15th July 2023
The sunshine after the rain didn't bring any rainbows, but the raindrops on the windows did!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your Alice in Wonderland tattoos are AMAZING, and I'm in love with your guinea pig one, too. I've thought about getting tattoos of my old guinea pigs and bunnies, but have never settled on a design. All your animal / nature photos always make me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I had some Disney birds already on my chest but needed them reworked. My tattoo artist is literally a magician!! It is difficult to think of how to portray your pets in tattoo form but I trust Alex's artistic skills and just sent her loads of photos and left it to her. I did ask for a Strawberry as it was the last thing he ever ate and some parsley because it was his favourite.
      Thank you for your super kind words.
      xo

      Delete