lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 13 September 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 246 - 252



3rd September 2023
The first chapter of my new book was 'The End'? 
I appreciated this one lone daisy in the grass too, with the thoughts that it may be
the last until next Spring now.


4th September 2023
Can you count all the little Sparrows hiding in the hydrangea?
They had lots of fun in the bird baths today too!












5th September 2023
A busy day and a strange variety of photos.
The car was in the garage this morning and I finally got a photo of the cat that frequents there.
I've forgotten his name, but he is the most laid-back cat ever.

We also spent some time with Mars out in the garden today as it wasn't too hot. 
I like to let him play out before I cut the grass so he can get some nice fresh grass to munch!

Finally, this evening we went to a 'Beer and Bat' event at WWT Washington. 
We're members and love this place but it was extra special to visit at night
and to experience some of the bat species we're lucky to have in this country.
There was a young hedgehog in the car park as we left too.
I'm usually in bed before dark so it's a rare sighting for me!


6th September 2023
Spotted this little shield bug just hanging out on the elderberries this morning.


7th September 2023
Try and tell me this isn't the most beautiful little face in the whole world!



8th September 2023
We popped into Lush while in town the other day and grabbed some of the Halloween 
bath bombs we haven't tried before.
Today we used Screaming Banshee!


9th September 2023
I spied the tiniest snail on our back door!

No comments:

Post a Comment