lefttab about index follow righttab

Wednesday 20 September 2023

2023 Daily Photos // Days 253 - 259



10th September 2023
The day the rains came! 
It got so dark that the streetlights came on at midday and rained so much it came in our back door...


11th September 2023
Sunrise the morning after a storm.



12th September 2023
It was my turn to get Mr H and I's matching Hallow Manor tattoos today!



13th September 2023
After a long day yesterday, I was knackered today.
Thankfully Miss Ossy is always there to hug in with me!


14th September 2023
And I'm poorly.
I cannot remember the last time I've been this ill, definitely not in the past 5 years
and not since being with Mr H. He is constantly proving himself an incredible husband,
but I have never had someone look after me (other than my parents) like he has. 


15th September 2023
Aurora and Eos have been such good nurses!


16th September 2023
My first day back properly on my feet in a couple of days and getting some air from the back door.
These nasturtiums are still taking over! They aren't my favourite flowers but the bees are still 
enjoying them, so I love them!



No comments:

Post a Comment