lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 13 August 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 218 - 224


5th August 2020
Our slightly colder, sporadic weather in the North East makes home growing a little more difficult than further South in the UK but Mr H is doing well so far.

6th August 2020
Two new pins on our pin pendant this week. 
The beautiful Black Lives Matter one from Yapfrog and the 50th-anniversary one we picked up on last Saturday's visit to Beamish.

7th August 2020
Finally got the Fuchsia planted and now it looks tiny. 
I look forward to it spreading and the bees loving it more.

8th August 2020
Happy International Cat Day to 2 out of 10 lights of my life. 
My days (and nights) wouldn't be the same without these girls and along with their Daddy and siblings have made my life so much better over the past 2 years.

9th August 2020
I'm still petrified of Butterflies even when they are this tiny. 
And yes it did fly at me and I nearly ran straight into our stone birdbath while escaping.

10th August 2020
I love when the darker nights and mornings start to roll in again because it means I get to see sunrises and sunsets again.
With going to bed early, the sun has still been awake recently and although we get up at 6 the sun has already been up a couple hours in summer.
6am sunrises and 8pm sunsets are the perfect timings.

11th August 2020
So a certain Mr Hades decided he didn't like the new stack vivs and we had a jailbreak. 
After resecuring the vents with strong glue, he broke out again! 
We ended up having to lug his old (super heavy) custom viv back up into the reptile room, take it down from being on sale and get him back in it. 
As you can see, he's very happy with himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment