lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 30 August 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 35

 



Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 35.

2013 - 14th September 
Crickets outside my front door of my Byker house.

2014 - Week 35
The bare-bones after moving into a new house...

2015 - 29th August
Mam and I had a day out to the Barracks in our hometown.

2016 - 26th August
Four years ago and Mr B was turning 4!

2017 - 29th August
I took this photo because despite these very prominent signs right along the bridge, still no one takes notice. 
And that annoys me.

2018 - End of Series 
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June. 
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.

2019 - 2nd September
Baker, Daddy and Mammy had a day a Beamish and having a trip on the Steam Engine.



No comments:

Post a Comment