lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 2 August 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 31


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 31.



2013 - August 12th
If there are animals around, I will find them. During this time I was doing a course at Gateshead College and this guy was in a field nearby. 

2014 - Week 31
It's magical how many beautiful species of bird you can see in one visit to the coast. 
I was living in Berwick at this time and could go visit them all whenever I wanted.
These Sandpipers were having an awesome time paddling about on Berwick beach.

2015 - August 4th
Posting off all the goodies from the giveaway I held on my blog. All the way to Curaçao!

2016 - July 31st
Baker had never been a destructive dog, even as a puppy. 
He treats his toys and his home with respect, but if there is a junk mail letter or some cardboard you want ripped up and you give him the go-ahead, Baker will have a lot of fun!

2017 - July 30th
Sweets and a good book. Sounds like a plan!

2018 -  End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June.
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.

2019 - August 4th
Vegan Sunday dinner at our new dining room table.





No comments:

Post a Comment