lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 9 August 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 32


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 32.


2013 - 22nd August
I love taking photos of the moon, and I've never really had a lens longer than 300mm.
So imagine the detail you could get with a really long lens!

2014 - Week 32
A secondhand maternity hospital rocking chair from the Salvation Army, ready to transform...
I spent a lot of time sanding it down and staining it a dark mahogany.

2015 - 7th August
New plants after a trip to the garden centre!

2016 - 5th August
A Heron from above! Taken while walking home across the bridge and he was sat on the base.

2017 - 12th August
Another 'from above' wildlife shot. A seal at Eyemouth being fed by the holiday makers.

2018 - End of Series 
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June. 
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.

2019 - 6th August
The day we gave our notice for getting married!




No comments:

Post a Comment