lefttab about index follow righttab

Saturday 4 January 2020

Back Through The Lens - Week 1



Yay new series! As I mentioned in my previous post, 2019 in Review, I'm bringing a series I had started on my old main blog (Underland to Wonderland) to this blog. I've missed writing actual text due to this blog mainly just being images, so I aim to bring a 'Back Through the Lens' posts to this space weekly.
Over the past 7+ years I have attempted to document my life through images with something called Project 365. Starting in 2013 up until present day (minus 2014 when I decided to try project 52 - 1 photo per week) I tried it and pretty much failed to complete a full year, with missing days and in 2018 stopping half way through the year because of big life changes. However! Last year I changed the 'rules' I'd set myself and ended up not only completing all 365 days but a lot of days having multiple photos!
I do this project so I can look back and see where I have explored, who I have spent my time with and what I've gotten up to, so with Back Through the Lens we're going to visit a moment from each week of the past 7 years.
Starting with Week 1...


2013 - 3rd January
A beautiful young Roe deer buck in the Gosforth Park Nature Reserve during a photography walk with my collage friend Sophie.



2014 - Week 1 January
Awful wallpaper, awful mantle piece while living in home #3 at Fawdon, but brightening it up with Disney.



2015 - 2nd January
Visiting my beautiful Nana at her house. We lost her in 2019 so this photo is extra special.



2016 - 1st January
My view while walking to work in the early mornings was always beautiful, but the first day of 2016 gave us an extra pretty sunrise.



2017 - 4th January 
Getting Brook and Tilly roped into a mini garden photoshoot. 
These are the puppers of Marion, one of my Mam's ex colleagues, and I used to go play with them in the middle of the day while their family was out at work. 



2018 - 5th January
Baker and I's adoption packages for the year arrived! I adopted a Pangolin and Baker adopted a Polar Bear. 
I also bought a couple extra goodies from the Born Free online store...



2019 - 1st January
Mr H and I went to a lake to take some photos and spend some time together, before I headed back up to Berwick for work. 
I love all animals and birds but Muscovy Ducks have a soft spot in my heart.






No comments:

Post a Comment