lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 26 January 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 4



Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 4.



2013 - 27th January
You'd never know that this was on a normal row of houses, just along the street from mine when I lived it Blyth.
It had had a fire and apparently just been boarded up and left since.


2014 - Week 4 January
Milkshakes at Stateside with Mam turned into a mini-tradition when I lived in Newcastle and she'd come to visit me. 


2015 - 24th January
In last weeks post my 2018 photo was from Mam and I's trip to see Robin Hood!
This photo is from the last time Nana came with us and we took her in her wheelchair.


2016 - 22nd January
Nana couldn't go to the pantos anymore despite being a lifelong member/helper of the SVG, so we got seats upstairs for the first time! 
Mam wasn't a fan of the ever so slight height though ha!


2017 - 26th January
The amount of bird photos, especially mallard ones, that I took in my time of lived down the West End in Berwick is silly.
I loved my little birdy pals and I love how you can see the two male's heads under the water!


2018 - 27th January
Putting together and shipping out one of our charity parcels.
Mam and I liked to send a box of goodies to different causes over the years and this year it was art supplies for a woman's centre in Manchester.


2019 - 22nd January
Poor little Baker really went through it from May 2018 and especially at the start of 2019 when I was living between two places. He looks so fed up here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment