lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 9 January 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 1 - 7


Happy 2020 and Welcome to Year 8 of this daily photo journey.


We are already one full week into 2020 and it's time to share my first week in photos. 
Unlike last year I'm going to somewhat go back to the format I shared my early project 365 posts. 
Simply put that just means I'll write a line or two to go along with the image so as to remember a little more about the day upon looking back. 
We have an extra day this year to enjoy too, so let's get into it.

1st January 2020
Starting the year as we mean to go on - reading that is, not in bed. 
We aren't party people and are usually asleep way before midnight but even though Mr H had work in the morning we stayed up to welcome 2020.

2nd January 2020
It seems the year isn't off to the best start. After we woke up yesterday morning I had a message from my Mam. 
Later that morning my Dad was blue lighted to the hospital and ended up having surgery in the evening. 
As my parents live a distance from the hospital Mam stayed with us and I was on taxi duty for visiting (I couldn't go in myself as I was ill).

3rd January 2020
These girls have sat together near this pillow a few times and I've been dying to get a photo but someone always decides they want no part of it. 
So I was chuffed to catch them while sleeping, and on our new bargain cat bedding too.

 4th January 2020
I ran Mam back home today to check the house and such seeing as she's staying with us while Dad is in hospital. 
This cheeky guy was trying his luck when she put food out for the little birds.

 5th January 2020
We finally sorted out our fortnightly meal plan and I wrote up the weekly planner today. 
A little later than hoped due to the bumpy start of this year, but it can't be helped.

 6th January 2020
The first sunset photo of the year! And so early in the day too. 
I'm ready for the lighter nights to come and make my days longer. 

 7th January 2020
The day Dad finally got to come home! Baker and I ran Mam back home early in the morning and this is him having sleepy hugs 
with her when we got back. He has been so good but is very tired with being thrown out of his routine.



No comments:

Post a Comment