lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 30 January 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 22 - 28


22nd January 2020
We we're over in Gateshead for a meeting so took the opportunity to visit all our old pals at Saltwell Park.
The birds and squirrels were out in force to greet us and it was a lovely, much needed walk.


23rd January 2020
We're 23 days into the year and it's been a non-stop roller coaster. This is the first day we've had in over a month of being able to do not much at all.
Neither of us had to leave the house, we played with the animals and watched movies.


25th January 2020
Back to the early mornings with my hardworking husband. I love walking him to the metro 
(now they are running again and I'm not driving him to work) and then watching the sun come up as I get home. 

26th January 2020
Mam and I needed a couple of bits from the Metrocentre today and also picked up an extra couple of bits that we didn't 100% need.
Like a signed book and a Koala soap whose profits go to help out in Australia. 

27th January 2020
This is pretty much my 8th year of taking part in the RSPB Big Garden Birdwatch and they 
definitely know when it's on because barely any of them turn up compared to my usual visitors.

28th January 2020
Day 3 of Dad's second stay in hospital this year. :(

29th January 2020
It's still freezing but the sun is shining so my little sun worshiper is bathing in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment