lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 16 January 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 8 - 14



8th January 2020
Started Mr H's day off with a little lie in (8.30 is a huge lie in for us!) then ran to Asda to collect our shopping before proceeding to spend our so-called 'rest day' 
cleaning out the fridge and freezer, completely gutting the walk in wardrobe and getting lots of photos etc done for our book blog... 


9th January 2020
Rain rain, go to Australia please. I don't mind the rain, I'd rather that to snow and frost etc but it feels unfair for us to receive so much with the current
devastation across the globe. If I could send some to help put out those fires I would.

10th January 2020
We booked our Honeymoon today!!
(Technically it's also our 2nd anniversary, 1st wedding anniversary, 1st holiday abroad together and my 30th birthday celebratory trip...phew!) 
I'm so overwhelmed and thankful that we can go on holiday at all with current situations... only 276 days to wait...


11th January 2020
Ticking off the to do list and cleaning the make up brushes was one of the tasks.
I wear make up very rarely these days, but I clean my brushes even more rarely haha!


 12th January 2020
Pretty much every window sill in our house has something growing and
I loved how the golden hour glow shone through the tiny avacado plant leaf.

13th January 2020
A weird morning seeing my husband off on the metro again after having driven him to work 
for the past month or so, what with the strikes and useless service ya know?


14th January 2020
The girls! I aim this year to give more attention to the lizards, snakeys and guinea pigs. When you have 9 animals, 3 of which are cats and a dog, it's difficult to spread your time equally but the half of the reptiles enjoy being out and handled and the piggies love a hug too. We need to schedule our time with our kiddos better.



No comments:

Post a Comment