lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 19 January 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 3


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 3.


2013 - 17th January
This was actually taken at a tiny lake behind a sort of business/industrial estate type of thing while I was on a lunch break from a course. 



2014 - Week 3 January
One of only very few trips to this beach because of Baker's anxiety. 
Cold, foggy days keep most people away though so we were able to have fun. That isn't even his ball either.



2015 - 20th January
I miss the Disney Movie Rewards scheme! 
I earned so many free DVDs and loved seeing this sight at my front door.



2016 - 21st January
It was so cold that even the seaweed got covered in frost!



2017 - 16th January
Nothing beats the classics.



2018 - 17th January
Mam and I went to see Robin Hood in Panto at the Maltings.
It seems we missed going in 2017 and 2018 would be our last visit.



2019 - 18th January
Another event, although this time pretty different! 
I'd been to Circus of Horrors before but it was Mr H's first time and it was brilliant.






No comments:

Post a Comment