lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 2 February 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 5



Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 5.


2013 - 3rd February
I remember taking this photo and almost blinding myself in the right eye after looking pretty much directly at the sun through the camera.


2014 - Week 5 February 
If I ever get the opportunity to crack out the Monopoly, I will!


2015 - 31st January
It's been 5 years since my Mam got here first (and only) tattoo?!?!


2016 - 30th January
I was going to say 'stay away snow'. I hate the cold weather and how the UK cannot seem to cope with any kind of adverse weather. 
But if it means loosing the planet as we know it or holding onto seasons and dealing with some inconvenience, I'll take the snow.


2017 - 4th February
This used to be almost a daily occurrence back in 2017. Photo editing and blogging. 
If only I could have made money off of the work I put in over 10 years...


2018 - 1st February
The January bracelet from my 4Ocean subscription arrived!


2019 - 2nd February
Freya giving a sleepy peek out of her hide.







No comments:

Post a Comment