lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 16 February 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 7


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 7.



2013 - 16th February
If my memory serves me right, this was taken in Ridley Park, Blyth while Baker and I were on one of our walks. 
It's a stunning Song Thrush and I wish I got to see these more!


2014 - Week 7 February 
File Missing!
This will happen periodically during this series where photos have been deleted due to personal reasons, or a photo has not been taken in the first place.


2015 - 16th February 
Aww my little pigeon pal! While walking home from town one day, I spotted a baby pigeon cowered in a door way covered in blue spray paint. 
It had obviously been done on purpose and I couldn't leave it so whipped off my coat and scooped him up. 
Luckily I still had an indoor rabbit cage and was able to make him comfy in there with some water etc until the wildlife rescue were able to collect him as 
I had no idea how to clean him. I later got word that he had recovered and been released with some other pigeons, yay!


2016 - 17th February
A trip to the National Railway Museum in York!


2017 - 15th February 
Just a poser Baker having a walk along the river.


2018 - 17th February
This was the day Mam and Dad joined me for part of my 20k hike for Born Free. 
As we passed this look out, the people inside called down to us and invited us up for a little tour!


2019 - 14th February
We'd had our tattoos a few day at this point, but the meaning of the rune is fitting for the day 
(even if we don't celebrate commercial holidays).






No comments:

Post a Comment