lefttab about index follow righttab

Friday 7 February 2020

January 2020 in Review



Bringing back another old 'series' from the Underland to Wonderland blog days, I want to share a look back at each month with a calendar view of our daily photos. 
This is a chance for me to review the previous month, choose my favorite images from the month, think about moments I enjoyed and talk about what I was most thankful for.
I also want to link any other blogs posts that are published within that month from both this blog and Mr H and I's book blog! 






5 Favorite Photos
Day 7 - January 7th


5 Thankful Moments
🖤 Mr H being just a generally amazing human at all times.
🖤 Booking our Honeymoon!!!!
  🖤So much wonderful wildlife and beautiful nature.
🖤 Painting our personalized pots and planting our wedding gift Tulip bulbs in them.
🖤 Dad recovering and finally getting out of hospital after two separate stays in 3 different hospitals within 1 month.


Other Posts






No comments:

Post a Comment