lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 6 February 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 29 - 35


29th January 2020
Mr H and I got given some lovely Tulip bulbs from my friend Rowan for our wedding and we finally got them 
outside today in our personalized pots that we painted with the runes we both have tattooed on our fingers.

30th January 2020
Plastic/packaging free bath time feels so much better than a tub surrounded by bottles and tubs.

31st January 2020
Argo and Mars can't play or live together anymore because they had a big fight.
That means when one is having his hutch cleaned out he gets the roam of the full kitchen
to play, eat and explore...then we switch!

1st February 2020
The amount of wax/jars/etc people throw away once a candle has burnt out or wax tart has lost its scent is crazy.
We save all the wax, clean all the jars and buy new wicks.
Today I used up all but 3 of my jars and only half my wax, creating 7 new candles to burn. Then we'll do it all over again!

2nd February 2020
I don't know if it's because I grew up in a seaside town, but being close to the coast and having a walk near the water always makes me feel better.
I wonder how many people pass these places regularly and fail to appreciate the amazing range of wildlife, rich history and stunning views.

3rd February 2020
It's growing time!

4th February 2020
Shields town is full of stunning buildings.
If only more were looked after and inhabited instead of forgotten about.

No comments:

Post a Comment