lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 20 February 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 43 - 49


12th February 2020
J decorated the Reptile Room today! Bye orange wall! Hello jungle green!
I didn't want another photo of paint so instead here's a shot of the little board I put together with our current reptile inhabitants on.
I'll hopefully share n image of the completed room in a month or two!

13th February 2020
Today's sunrise matched the sky in the Phantom Manor print in our toilet pretty well.

14th February 2020
I've lost count of the amount of times I've driven over that bridge in the last year or so.
This isn't a view I usually get of it.

15th February 2020
It's been 15 years since making curtains was part of my day job.
Nothing like these ones though. Running up a 'quick', rustic, hand sewn curtain for the Reptile Room makeover.

16th February 2020
Feeling a bit blue lately and not even a couple spoons of vegan B&Js could help.

17th February 2020
We finally got to reunite Nana and Granda today. Together again, at rest finally.

18th February 2020
I just posted a 'Back Through the Lens' post on the blog with a photo from 2013 of a Thrush and said how I wished I saw them more...
then today this beauty was right across from our house.


No comments:

Post a Comment