lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 23 February 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 8


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on.
The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 8.



2013 - 27th February
Northumberlandia in all her glory. I'd really like to go back soon and see how much the landscape has changed.


2014 - Week 8 February
Always a favourite place to visit, Beamish!


2015 - 20th February
I don't think I'll ever tire of photographing or just looking at views like this and pretty birds.
Most mornings after I finished work I'd have a walk along the river with my camera instead of going straight home...
where I didn't always want to be in 2015.


2016 - 22nd February
Two new additions to my Disney cabinet were my antique posable foam Mickey and Donald. 
It seems I've only had them 4 years and as much as I love them, I think I'm going to try and find them a new home now. 


2017 - 21st February
A book with a map inside is always going to be a good book.


2018 - 23rd February
Mam and I had a lovely little breakfast catch up with Marion at Lowery's on the quayside.


2019 - 22nd February
The first of a few trips to Alnwick Gardens in 2019, this time for Mr H's birthday.







No comments:

Post a Comment