lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 24 September 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 260 - 266

 


16th September 2020
Twin cucumber!











17th September 2020
I wish there were more places I could go for a walk by myself without the fear of others being there.
 Thankfully only a few passed me today, though every one of them glared at me because as soon as I saw people approach I put my mask on and jogged as far away from them as I could get.
Does no one understand or care about what is going on? Especially in our county?
'Oh, you're high risk? Stay inside then.' I have been. Since February.
I don't go to the shops or pubs like you. I go from home to car, take my husband to work, then from car to home again until its time to pick him up.
We are walkers, nature lovers, wildlife photographers.
I miss being able to just enjoy the fresh air and no noise except the birds.
I shouldn't be expected to not enjoy that just because people are offended I cover my face and don't want to be near anyone.
Believe in what you want, but please respect other people's right to space and safety.


18th September 2020
Relaxing and watching some Netflix.









19th September 2020
Cut back, weeded etc the front garden. 
Hawthorn is doing good since it was planted in May, the Hydrangea had a shorter run this year, 
but most of the wildlife is still rife even if Hoggle is gone.


20th September 2020
Nice new glass water bottles for my boyos 🥕


21st September 2020
Pretty much the only outside view I get these days.


22nd September 2020
Would he jump in my grave as quick?!












No comments:

Post a Comment