lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 20 September 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 38




Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 38.

2013 - 1st October 
Little sad man after his big boy surgery!


2014 - Week 38
Walks in the woods by the river with his Granny.


2015 - 19th September
Such fun things to photograph, I have a few photos of different ones over the years.


2016 - 18th September
We made a den out of a box that a huge chair came in and spent the day in it watching movies on the laptop.


2017 - 20th September
Trying on his Halloween costume but not sure why I wanted him to face the other way for his photo haha.


2018 - End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June.
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.


2019 - 22nd September
Two invalid photos in one post! This day he hurt his paw playing in the garden :(




No comments:

Post a Comment