lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 27 September 2020

Back Through The Lens - Week 39

Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 39.

2013 - 12th October
My 23rd Birthday when I actually had friends and got some really thoughtful gifts. I don't like birthdays and I don't want gifts overall FYI.


2014 - Week 39
I love the colours on Starlings and we don't get any at all where we live now! At the house in this photo I could get 50+ visit at one time if there was lots of food out for them.

2015 - 26th September
A drive down to Newcastle and a stop off at Whitley Bay, though I can't remember why.


2016 - 24th September
Rare walks along the river with my boy.


2017 - 28th September
You know it's Autumn when...


2018 - End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June. It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.


2019 - 27th September
Mr H and I took part in the Memory Walk for the Alzheimer's Society at Beamish.





No comments:

Post a Comment