lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 6 September 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 36

 

Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 36.

2013 - 19th September
It seems it isn't just our cats that like boxes, but Bunny did too.


2014 - Week 36
Goldwing Light Parade passing through Berwick. The main bridge was just a couple minutes walk from my house at the time so I popped up to take some photos.


2015 - 6th September
One of the many bees I've 'rescued' over the years. This poor thing fell in Baker's pool.


2016 - 2nd September
Sunset from the back garden.


2017 - 8th September 
Getting my Hufflepuff tattoo from Alex at Northern Glory!


2018 - End of Series 
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June. It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on.


2019 - 7th September
The ring box for our wedding arrived!





No comments:

Post a Comment