lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 6 June 2021

2021 Project 365 // Days 148 - 154

 



28th May 2021
1 whole year to the day since we planted our Hawthorn!
Finally gave it a little trim (second photo) so it's not so spindly and will hopefully continue to fill out.
Click here to see it on the day of planting last year and compare its growth.


29th May 2021
I haven't shared any book photos here since the 1st of March so I gathered up
some of my most favourite reads of the past few months to share.
Have you read any of these? I loved them all!



30th May 2021
Too much glitter.
I like glitter but when behind your knees and everywhere else looks like you've been bronzed,
it's a bit too much.





31st May 2021
This absolute beauty sadly got stuck in the greenhouse overnight.
Thankfully they climbed onto my hand and into our Fuschia, then after about 5 minutes, flew away 🐝








1st June 2021
Happy 1st day of 30 Days Wild! πŸ•Š️πŸŒ³πŸ•·️πŸƒπŸžπŸŒΎπŸ
This is my 5th year taking part, but my first Big Wild Breakfast!
It was lovely weather for it and Baker and I enjoyed the sounds of all the birds, the warm feeling
of the sun on our faces and the sights of all our usual birdy friends.
I try to appreciate my Pansys every day before they leave us and always love to see the Starling
parents taking food into their chirping babies in our neighbour's roof - today was no different.
 We're already pretty wild around here but I'm excited to share our wild days again this June.









2nd June 2021
Combining day 2 of 30 Days Wild and the start of Pride Month!
Today we hunted in our gardens for plants and flowers in the rainbow colours...
We were missing the full spectrum for the LGBTQIA+ flag, but considering our Spring
plants have left us and the Summer ones are still coming out it isn't too bad!


3rd June 2021
Day 3 of 30 Days Wild.
It's part of my morning routine every single day to top up the birdbath and feeders.
We had fun watching the young Starlings have a wash and play in the water.


No comments:

Post a Comment