lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 4 June 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 148 - 154


27th May 2020
I've waited 95 days got this. 
Can't wait for the day we can finally live off grid because this is where I belong. 
Oh and at least this months couples portrait isn't in our garden...

28th May 2020
Morning glow on the Hawthorn. 
Got the baby bushes finally planted in the front yesterday! 
That one random rose was already there when we moved in, but with such a short wall we wanted a bush to not only provide a little more privacy, 
but security for the birds when they are eating and bathing in our garden. 
We picked this bush because it'll also provide berries for the birds to eat! I can't wait to see it grow in!

29th May 2020
Read number 27 of the year, and I'm starting next month's TBR a little sooner 
seeing as I've already read 3 others on top of my May TBR! 
I've been looking forward to this one for a while.

30th May 2020
A truly historic final. 
So sad for the cast that their experience has been tainted by a couple different things. 
They've all done so well and it was such a strong top 3, chuffed for the winner 🖤

31st May 2020
My new (old) reading throne!

1st June 2020
The food is coming along thanks to Mr H!

2nd June 2020
It's been a really stressful few months trying to get food when 
a) you have to rely on online shopping and 
b) are vegan & gluten-free! 
Then I spotted that Doves Farm were doing food boxes and my Mam got us one! 
It arrived today full of so many goodies!! 
Over the moon with it and can't wait for our Asda shop to come on the 4th 
with our soy milk so I can crack into that chocolate star cereal!!


No comments:

Post a Comment