lefttab about index follow righttab

Sunday 21 June 2020

Back Through the Lens - Week 25


Welcome back to my new series 'Back Through the Lens'. Click here to see week 1 and read all about what is going on. The short explanation is that 2020 is my 8th year of documenting my life through photos and so I'm looking back at this exact week over the past 7 years to compare them! This is week 25.

2013 - June 27th
Long story short I got slightly bit by a dog and had to go to the hospital for a tetanus shot.
My records were inconclusive so they gave me tablets to take instead.
I can't take tablets so had to cut them up into 8 pieces each time.

2014 - Week 25
Baby bunnies! 
Just over the field from my parents house is a place were Beatrix Potter stories come alive!

2015 - June 19th
Yes, that is a stone he is carring.

2016 - June 21st
Dad and I did a 32+ mile hike around Kielder water in aid of Alzheimer's Society and Parkinson's UK.
This was just one of the fantastic sights we were lucky to see.

2017 - June 20th
I love when nature takes over.

2018 - End of Series
This was a crazy year for me and sadly I gave up taking daily photos 5 days into June.
It was an eventful year and I really regret not carrying it on. 

2019 - June 18th 
This moment happened at the end of a very long walk and it was so exciting to see this beautiful family!





No comments:

Post a Comment