lefttab about index follow righttab

Thursday 11 June 2020

2020 Project 366 // Days 155 - 161


3rd June 2020
Farm shop haul! 
I had a mini panic attack where I ran to back to the car after choosing a plant outside 
and I couldn't cope with being out near the shop and potentially people. 
I waited in the car while Mr H went and bought our fruit and veg.

4th June 2020
I adore how much the flowers in our front garden attract the bees!! 
At one point there were well over 10 just buzzing around

5th June 2020
Nothing makes me happier than seeing birds enjoy our garden. 
This beautiful Collared Dove stopped by for breakfast between rain showers.

6th June 2020
Long, tiring day for everyone involved. 
But worth it seeing as it was the first time seeing my parents since the start of March.

7th June 2020
Needed another dish soap and wanted to try another different brand. 
Mr H has had his eyes on Primal Suds for a while and when I spotted their box deal I had to take advantage! 
Excited! Our house is going to end up with walls of soap bars ha. 
(Arrived a few days ago but didn't want to look like we always have packages coming after Tuesdays photo! 
Was putting it away today and still wanted to share)

8th June 2020
The first time we've really caught many visitors to the new birdbath! 
Starlings have been nesting in both ours and the neighbours roofs so I'd like to think these are those babies. 
And Mr Wood Pigeon (name tbc) is our daily visitor...or more so resident because he's here a lot!

9th June 2020
Bee rescue! I didn't plan for this 30 Days Wild to consist of only bees and birds in our garden, but I had to share this guy. 
There was some rainwater laying in Baker's swimming pool and poor Mr Bee had fallen in. 
We fished him out and helped him dry off, then he flew off 🐝🖤


No comments:

Post a Comment